Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet
Simultaneous interpreters for online meetings, events & conferences
Why fulbridge interpreters stand out:
- early: logged in 60 minutes before for sound-check
- disciplined: topic & documents researched
- ethical: confidentiality & respect
- backup: 2 devices (computers), 2 headsets & 2 internet connections at all times
How conference interpreting works online:
The interpreter is in a quiet office somewhere around the world, isolated from outside noise…
…listens to the original language (or another interpreter), and speaks into a microphone to provide real-time translation of spoken context
The platform (Zoom, Teams or Meet par example) feed the interpretation to attendees who can then choose the language they would like to follow the conversation of the presentation in.
Whats is RSI for?
Remote simultaneous translations allow online attendees to follow your event in another language
RSI is flexible, scalable and dynamic
- bilateral or multilateral cooperation & development events
- launches, presentations, and discussions translated in real time
- workshop, forums, colloquia and debates
fulbridge, full quality conference interpreters
To ensure high quality services throughout your event, fulbridge interpreters work in pairs, unless the event is less than an hour long.
Our interpreters are available across Morocco: Casablanca, Rabat, Tangier, Marrakech, Fes, Meknes, and North & West Africa …
… in Arabic (local darija & MSA-fus·ha), English, French (France), German, Portuguese (Portugal) & Spanish (Spain)