aka spoken translations or conference interpretations
- bilateral or multilateral cooperation & development
- real-time translation for openings speeches, launches, training, and more
- workshops, forums, & institutional debates.
Online interpretations? See RSI
Need a translation? Click here
The crème de la crème of interpreters
Simultaneous translations or conference interpreting is the most demanding form of translation. Conference translators or simultaneous interpreters require:
- punctuality: on time and on-site before the event
- a good memory: thousands of hours of study and practice
- discipline: keep up to date with trends & terminology
- ethics: confidentiality & respect
- tools: computers to research, pen & paper to take notes
- solid familiarity with the culture(s) of people speaking the target language
Obviously, being able to translate in real-time one language to another requires not only conference interpreters but also equipment:
Why simultaneous interpretations?
All participants with a headset can listen to and follow the event in the language of their choice
Simultaneous or conference interpretation is the most dynamic and flexible for participants
fulbridge, full quality conference interpreters
To ensure high quality services throughout your event, fulbridge interpreters work in pairs, unless the event is less than an hour long.
Our interpreters are available across Morocco: Casablanca, Rabat, Tangier, Marrakech, Fes, Meknes, and North & West Africa …
… in Arabic (local darija & MSA-fus·ha), English, French (France), German, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian & Spanish (Spain)