Written marketing, corporate or institutional translations
We convert miles to km, inches to cm, lb & oz to g or kg, so you don’t have to!
- Lay out & DTP
Translations of documents for Moroccan authorities must be handled by sworn interpreters
Type of translations
We provide translations of medical, technical and scientific documents as well as websites and marketing content to French, German, Russian
- Medical translations (reports, medical equipment, pharmaceutical translations…)
- Business translations (articles of organisations, contracts, data & product sheets, licenses…)
- Urgent translations
Quick to very quick turn-around for urgently needed translations
- Financial translations
EoY repors, audits, due diligence
- Website translations
e-commerce, applications, SEO translations, PO, and more
- Technical translations
user manual, instructions, product or services catalogue, rooms
- Specialised translations cosmetics, luxury tourism and fine dining, experiential marketing & advertising
fulbridge quality services
satisfied o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k …or satisfied
No invoicing for translations unless you’re satisfied with the outcome!
- respect for the original layout
- wide range of files accepted: .doc(x) (Word), .xls(x) (excel), .pps(x) (powerpoint), pdf, pds (Photoshop)
- large throughput for large documents
- clear and fixed deadlines
- image to text conversion
Spoken translations, aka simultaneous or conference interpretations
- bilateral or multilateral cooperation & development
- real-time translation for openings speeches, launches, training, and more
- workshops, forums, & institutional debates.
The crème de la crème of interpreters
Simultaneous interpretation is the most demanding from of translation. It requires:
- punctuality: on time and on site before the event
- a good memory: thousands of hours of study and practice
- discipline: keep up to date with trends & terminologu
- ethics: confidentiality & respect
- tools: computers to research, pen & paper to take notes
- solid familiarity with the culture(s) of people speaking the target language
Obviously, being able to translate in real time one language to another requires equipment
The interpreter is installed in a soundproof booth equipped with a console, headphones to listen to the speaker (or another interpreter in case of relay), and a microphone to speak into.
The technician console then broadcasts an infrared signal to participants’ headset so they can hear the interpreter.
Why simultaneous interpretations?
All participants with a headset can listen to and follow the event in the language of their choice
Simultaneous or conference interpretation is the most dynamic and flexible for participants
Remote Simultaneous Interpretations (RSI)
Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet
Simultaneous interpreters for onling meetings, events & conferences
Why fulbridge interpreters stand out:
- early: logged in 60 minutes before for sound-check
- disciplined: topic & documents researched
- ethical: confidentiality & respect
- backup: 2 devices (computers), 2 headsets & 2 internet connections at all times
How it works:
The interpreter is in a quiet office somewhere around the world, isolated from outside noise…
…listens to the original language (or another interpreter), and speaks into a microphone to provide real-time translation of spoken context
The platform (Zoom, Teams or Meet par example) feed the interpretation to attendees who can then choose the language they would like to follow the conversation of the presentation in.
Whats is RSI for?
Remote simultaneous interpretations allow online attendees to follow your event in another language
RSI is flexible, scalable and dynamic
- bilateral or multilateral cooperation & development events
- launches, presentations, and discussions translated in real time
- workshop, forums, colloquia and debates
fulbridge, full quality
To ensure high quality services throughout your event, fulbridge interpreters work in pairs, unless the event is less than an hour long.
Our interpreters are available across Morocco: Casablanca, Rabat, Tangier, Marrakech, Fes, Meknes, and North & West Africa …
… in Arabic (local darija & MSA-fus·ha), English, French (France), German, Portuguese (Portugal) & Spanish (Spain)