Translated [and edited] from the official MAP website:
Further to the Government Communiqué [regarding leaving and entering Morocco as of July 15,2020] the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Residing Abroad, specifies that
1. For countries, particularly in Africa, where it is absolutely not possible to carry out PCR or serological tests, contacts are in progress with the authorities of these friendly countries to find appropriate solutions as quickly as possible.
2. Concerning people who intend to come to Morocco by car, via the ports of Sète (France) and Genoa (Italy), and whose road journey exceeds the validity period of the tests [48hours], an additional PCR test will be carried out on board.
3. Due to the exceptional nature of the current operation, legal and practical considerations make compensation between airlines impossible. Consequently, only tickets purchased from Royal Air Maroc and Air Arabia are valid.
4. Flights are planned to destinations other than those traditionally served by direct flights from Morocco to respond to demand from Moroccans residing abroad or foreigners residing in Morocco.
5. Children under the age of 11 are exempt from the PCR test.
6. Moroccans residing abroad, foreigners residing or not residing in Morocco, and Moroccan students enrolled in universities abroad, may leave the national territory by the same sea and air routes.
The Ministry call centre (+212 537 663 300) and Crisis Management Unit (+212 666 891 105, +212 662 013 436, +212 537 676 218) remain available to answer questions.
Friday 10/07/2020 – 21:26